Sunday, October 30, 2011

ResProj Paper Ideas

Babbage and Jobs are more similar then anyone think and through their hard work they changed the world.


Today we can see the Jobs and Babbage were without a doubt right.  Computers are found in every school, most houses, hospitals, etc.  Today computers benefit the world in many ways: form or entertainment, organization, communication, distribution of knowledge, and a connection to the outside world.  
Evolution of the Computer



After reading these quotes from my 2Syn paper what do you think about these topic ideas? Do you understand what I am getting at? Which one sounds best to use for the 3ResProj? Why?

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I really like both of your ideas. They both interest me and are pretty easy to understand. I think that the second one would be a much better option. It is something that almost everyone could relate to, so it would give people more of a reason to read your paper.

Joel McLaughlin said...

I agree with Jenna. I think If you stick with the Steve Jobs idea it will be great. There is so much information that you could research and talk about in your research paper. Plus he is a past legend, so it will be an instant classic.

Paige said...

I agree with jenna and joel. Your second one will be a lot more beneficial as you research the importance of computers. I understand that you would be explaining the affects of computers and how people use them. I like both, but your second one is more detailed and will be easier to research.