Sunday, November 6, 2011
Conference Notes
After my meeting with Dr. Archibald I found out that I could think outside just computers from my research project. I opened my idea to technology as a whole. As we discussed how technology had been changing, we realized that technology is changing by combining all technologies into one. I decided the topic of my paper would be the good combinations of technologies and the bad ones. There are good combinations such as smart phones and bad combinations such as the sound quality of IPOD's and MP3's. In my paper I will show my audience what combinations they should get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like you topic. I understand that you are going to explain the bad and the good technologies of today. Make sure you really go into depth with why you think that way and I think the examples you have are perfect. Also make sure you have a substantial argument explaining your ideas. Overall, I think your topic is very interesting.
This seems like a really great topic. It is interesting to see what things turn our to be. It might be a little challenging when you are researching, but once you get started you won't have any problems. Be sure to include the examples and explain them. i think that will give readers a better understanding.
Post a Comment