I like the quotes because they really relate to your topic, but you still need more of a signal phrase. For example, Lovelace stated,... and is that the way we are supposed to end the quote? I think you introduce the person like in my example and then at the end you put the page number.
It is important to that you explain your quote. I am not sure if you did this or not since you just simply post your quote. I think you could also better explain where exactly that the quote is coming from! You are off to a great start with the quotes though!
2 comments:
I like the quotes because they really relate to your topic, but you still need more of a signal phrase. For example, Lovelace stated,... and is that the way we are supposed to end the quote? I think you introduce the person like in my example and then at the end you put the page number.
It is important to that you explain your quote. I am not sure if you did this or not since you just simply post your quote. I think you could also better explain where exactly that the quote is coming from! You are off to a great start with the quotes though!
Post a Comment