Sunday, September 18, 2011

They Say/I Say--response

The exercise about the believing game interested me because I find it intriguing that actors can actually convince themselves that they believe in others convictions rather than their own. I do not like the fact that they are "faking" their opinion, but I do think it is interesting that people may not be able to tell their true opinion. I can relate this to my topic because the computer was a very successful machine, and it paved the way for future technology. It took many tries to complete, and it is still not even complete. It has much more improvement for future generations to come. With that last statement I am not taking sides. I am simply stating the facts of the beggining of the computer. Just like the believing game implies. This does not show my opinion whether it is good or bad, but it does show that I think it is successful just like the rest of the world thinks.

No comments: