Friday, November 18, 2011
Conference Notes2
Going into the conference I knew my paper needed a lot of work from the notes Dr. Archibald put on Google Docs. I had a few specific questions going in to help me get a better understanding to write my paper. We talked about a few technologies that have had a dire impact on society, for example: telephone, television, and cars. With the telephone we talked about the party line and how you use to hear neighbors conversations. Transportation in San Francisco with how they took out the car lines to get people to buy cars and now the car lines are back in. Now I plan on applying everything we talked about in the conference into my paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Everyone who went to the conferences with Doctor Archibald got valuable information to make their paper more successful. Just make sure that your paper has an argument in it. That is the entire purpose of the assignment. Keep up the good work!
I think that is great what you got from the conference. From your response I am understanding that you were off to the right start it is just important to tie in our topics. I had the same problem and I am going to continue tying in my topic of race.
Darren,
I like how you are connecting technology with transportation. I believe you are going to be able to get a lot of information. Be sure to connect your paper with the old and new document. Also make sure that you have a general idea and a solid argument.
Post a Comment