Dear Group Members, Please review my presentation and use the critique sheet Dr. Archibald has provided to give me feedback so that I can improve the presentation
Darren, Your presentation was very well done. You spoke clearly, had good images,explained your images through your presentation, had a good understanding of what you were explaining without looking at your notes, 30 point font, and a works cited. Your works cited needs to be improved like mine. Overall, very good job.
Your presentation was very professional and had solid facts. Your presentation was a good outline for your paper too. You were a little soft spoken, but it wasn't too bad. I LOVED when you called that girl out with the cell phone! Good Job and Merry Christmas!!
Darren I really enjoyed your presentation. You used really good eye contact and did not look at your notes very often. All of your slides were put together really nicely. You went for just the right amount of time. You also had thirty point font, and I really liked your picture choices! Great job on your presentation!
3 comments:
Darren,
Your presentation was very well done. You spoke clearly, had good images,explained your images through your presentation, had a good understanding of what you were explaining without looking at your notes, 30 point font, and a works cited. Your works cited needs to be improved like mine. Overall, very good job.
Your presentation was very professional and had solid facts. Your presentation was a good outline for your paper too. You were a little soft spoken, but it wasn't too bad. I LOVED when you called that girl out with the cell phone! Good Job and Merry Christmas!!
Darren I really enjoyed your presentation. You used really good eye contact and did not look at your notes very often. All of your slides were put together really nicely. You went for just the right amount of time. You also had thirty point font, and I really liked your picture choices! Great job on your presentation!
Post a Comment